Vampiric Ecstasy and Vampire Lounges

+++

We eat and drink the flesh and blood of our Jesus daily, and especially once a week,
and even more so when we are able with our cherub pipes.
He said that if you eat his flesh and drink his blood you will live forever,
you will have eternal youth by His power, in His Kingdom,
which is here now, and yet waiting to be fully revealed.


I know there are more literal vampires out there, in hidden clubs,
of which I’d be interested in finding. They supposedly have crazy blood drinking parties,
where they drink each others blood, and get insanely high from it.


But anyways, I believe his blood can be found in many forms,
among many things, and throughout many cultures and generations

+++

"A new commandment I give you, that you love one another as I have loved you.

By this shall all know that you are my disciples"

Amen

Comments

Popular Posts